Interface Concept introduces the first 3U VPX Single Board Computer based on NXP 16-core LX2160A processor, currently available on the market.
The availability of 100G Ethernet interfaces to the backplane becomes a reality with this multicore communication processor-based 3U VPX SBC.
Whether you need high backplane bandwidth or high-processing power, you can rely on this IC-ARM-VPX3a3U VPX Single Board Computer.
- 3U VPX
- NXP LX2160A processor up to 2.2GHz
- 16 * Arm Cortex-A72 cores
- 10, 25, 40 and 100G Ethernet
- BSP for VxWorks or Linux
- air- or conduction-cooled versions
- 100 GbE interfaces to the backplane
- in alignment with the SOSATM Technical Standard
- high performance SBC for large centralized systems
- powerful packet processing offload
- security features